From 1986 – 1991 Ton was designer and later Senior Designer and teamleader. During his tenure Studio Dumbar won several awards from ADCN Art Directors Club Netherlands, TDC Type Directors Club New York and the prestigious D&AD Awards in the UK.
Ton Van Bragt was awarded for the following work:
– 1990, Yellow Pencil for ‘Holland Festival’ in Graphics/Posters, Campaign.
– 1990, Yellow Pencil for ‘PTT’ in Corporate Identity/Corporate Identity.
– 1990, Wood Pencil for ‘PTT Nederland’ in Illustration/Design Programmes.
– 1988, Yellow Pencil for ‘Teatro Comunale di Bologna’ in Graphics/Poster Design.
– 1988, Graphite Pencil for ‘Nina Wiener’ in Graphics/Posters.
– 1988, Wood Pencil for ‘Intomart Qualitatief’ in Graphics/Technical & Industrial Literature.
– 1988, Wood Pencil for ‘Hamburgische Staatsoper’ in Graphics/Posters.
– 1988, Yellow Pencil for ‘Holland Festival Posters’ in Corporate Identity/Design Programmes.
Tom Bailey, Awards Team
Some of the works:
Zanders Feinpapiere Poster series and exhibition stand for Drupa (Druck und Papier Fair) in Düsseldorf, Germany
PTT Nederland – fine liner sketches for new brand identity
Rijksmuseum Exhibition posters
PTT Nederland Corporate Identity
Intomart Qualitatief brochure + New Years card
Holland Festival posters and collateral
European Illustration Hull – Stationery
Casas Barcelona – Product brochure
Apple – “One Europe, One Apple” – The Copenhagen Managers Meeting collateral
Apple Europe – Pencil sketch ( 20 x 30 mm) for poster
PTT Brand Identity – “Deconstruction” fine liner sketch (40 x 50 mm)
Holland Festival poster
Rijksmuseum Amsterdam – Art catalogue